MOMENTUM Dance Challenge
encourages all dancers, regardless of experience or training background, to participate.
- Schools may enter more than one Team/Class. Each team will be judged individually.
- All teams must be represented by a member of the school faculty and/or school approved adult.
list should include:
- School name
- Names of Dancers
- Names of choreographers
- Birthdates/Ages of each participant
- Names of routines
MUSIC & CHOREOGRAPHY
- In order to assist us in running a smooth and organized event, you must provide us with your original mix at least 1 (one) week before the show date. Please email an mp3 of your music to the address provided on the registration form.
- Maximum 7 minutes for all performances.
- MUST BE quality recording - Please have a back-up copy available at the event.
- All performances with music containing profanities, lewd, offensive or explicit lyrics WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
- All CHOREOGRAPHY CONTENT MUST BE FAMILY APPROPRIATE. Performances containing explicit, offensive and/or provocative movements could be disqualified.
- Costume Note: Please select a
style that is age appropriate and tasteful with respect to a family audience.
- All performers must be present at their respective venues by 5:00 PM. Doors open at 5:30pm. Show starts at 6:00 PM.
- Teams are allowed to practice their routines on stage until 1 hour before the show.
- Performers must check in and be
given a participant wristband.
- An updated Roster List must be provided
if it has been modified from the original.
- After your registration has been
received a confirmation email will be sent to
- Please remind performers to keep all valuables with them at all times. Momentum Moves Canada Inc. or event venue and hosts will not be responsible
for lost or stolen items.
- Video and still cameras are allowed but no flash
- * Organizers reserve the right to disqualify dancers and teams (without reimbursement) for not following rules, policies or procedures of the event and/or its host facilities.*